read it some where that '' when we engage in something which is naturally suited to do,our work takes on the quality of play & its play which stimulates creativity...!! and i guess its very true, when we enjoy what we do theres different kind of satisfaction. even a tiny piece of art which u've painted can give you a pleasure & feeling of accomplishment this blog is my idea of being in touch with all those people who share the same kind of thoughts, have a passion to create what they visualise.....!! below are some of my work( paintings) stop by & take a look..! .

Saturday, August 14, 2010

my lil ballerina...!!!

since my daughter started ballet classes this summers , living room has turned into a full time rehearsal stage..! its fun  to watch her twirl & leap & then i thought why not try sketching her moves..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shraddha, Thanks for your prompt comment on my blog. I looked through your blog too and your work is wonderful. I liked that you try out so many different mediums to express.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found your work wonderful and that too using different materials. Also thanks for posting your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

thanx for visiting my blog.please leave your comments.!